#SHIELD100 Most Memorable Moments & 10 Fav Death Scenes - Counting Down to Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. 100th Episode!


My viewing relationship with Marvel's AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. has a pretty rocky start. Amidst heightened expectations of The Avengers film(s), and not being attuned to the speed and pace of the fledgling tv series, I never could finish the first season, amd sibsequently watched episodes on and off, whenever I come across them on my local cable chanels, oblivious to whether they were "new to air", or just "reruns/repeats" (there were a lot of "marathons-catch-up" before a new season begun). And it was not until Season 4 begun, where out of sheer curiosity for "Ghost Rider", did I literally sat down and devoured the entire season and relished it with abandon!

My favourite arc had to be "Framework", where the story/notion is what I felt to be the most "accurate" sensibilities of a "comicbook" (at least the ones I used to read in my kidult years :p), and where I'd proclaim (to no one in particular, except for on this blog) that AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. was to me the ultimate comicbok-themed tv show at this day and age!


(Above art by Rahzzah for Season 4)

And while I know I cannot fully digest the emotions showed and evolved in the entire 99 episodes thus far, I can appreciate that by the time I jumped on the wagon (or on "The Bus" :p), I could appreciate the depth of emotions that has led to the now, for the video featured above to have a longing resonance, and perhaps even a reverence to what has gone on before Episode 100, airing this coming Friday, March 9th (at 9/8c on ABC).

And selfishly, I am delighted and honoured to have been able to jump on in time, to enjoy and hopefully relish this ride.

CLICK HERE to view my previous post featuring video promos and artwork, and check out the "10 Death Scenes of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."!

Comments