Crisis on Earth-X: New Poster, TV Promo & A Look At The Villains!


A new poster image for The CW’s cross-over extravaganza of the year; “Crisis on Earth-X” has since been released - featuring the 4 x Superhero-themed TV shows (The Flash, Arrow, Supergirl & DC’s Legends of Tomorrow AKA the “Arrowverse”), right after my introduction post, along with an extended trailer titled “Weapon” (*squeal*).


As well, I’d like to dedicate this particular post to all the villans seen in the poster and moving visuals thus far, which include the alternate dimension SUPERGIRL (Have I said I LOVED seeing her in BLACK?), ARROW (“Black Arrow”? *snicker*), and a H"Earth X"-"Harrison Wells" is the REVERSE-FLASH!

Also seen in the poster above, is MENTALLO and RED TORNADO (from “Supergirl”) and PROMETHEUS (from “Arrow”)! Call me “greedy”, but I’d loved to see MORE alternate-dimension-villains!!! Or maybe there are MORE “surprises” to be revealed? Meanwhile, here are some select images of the red-on-black clad villains (Hey, my “favourite” color-combo for the TOYSREVIL-blog too! :p) from the world where the Nazis won the war!


[ More stills on TOYSREVILX Facebook ]

Comments

POPULAR POSTS