Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Season 4 Sizzle Reel & Blopper / Season 5 Poster & #NYCC2017 Appearance


“Season 4 Sizzle Reel” for Marvel's “Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” - including a quick sneak peek at the upcoming Season 5 (stay til the end of the love video, people!), for when S.H.I.E.L.D. goes to Space? (a sequence seen at the end of Season 4’s finale episode - full sequence featured below in this post). Check out the teaser poster for that too!



The folks on AoS sure like to “dance” a whole lot, no? Both the top-featured sizzle reel and above “Season 4 Blooper Reel” served to remind me of how much I thoroughly enjoyed Season 4 - which was split into three sub-series, first one featuring Ghost Rider, then followed by “LM” (“Life Model Decoy”), then my fav “Agents of HYDRA”-arc, and wrapped up with Ghost Rider returned for the final episode.

This is by far one of the BEST comicbook-related season I’ve had the pleasure of enjoying! My personal kudos for the “Agent of Hydra”-arc HYDRA arc, which served up a delicious helping of comicbook-sensibilities and twists, with a heap flavour of “What-If” incorporated into the cocktail - giving the actors an opportunity to go at a somewhat “alternate-role” to the specific roles they’ve had for 3+ seasons, and a chance to stretch, IMHO.


Truthfully, I’ve not been a staunch follower since Season One, and at times admittedly brushed off the series as a “Avenger-tag-on” (ignorant consumer as I had been), but in reality they have had the time to evolve and have come of their own in the lore, that now hopefully “demands”, instead of “need” name-dropping, IMHO. Shame about the “Inhumans”-debacle tho :p

The fifth season of the American television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., based on the Marvel Comics organization S.H.I.E.L.D. (Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division), is set to begin airing on December 1, 2017, after Marvel's Inhumans has finished airing its episodes, and run for 22 episodes. (Info).

Comments

POPULAR POSTS