DC’s LEGENDS OF TOMORROW Season 2 BluRay Releases Aug 15th


“The Legends are coming.” Scheduled for an August 15th release, is The CW’s “DC’s LEGENDS OF TOMORROW on Blu-Ray + DVD (Pre-order on Amazon for US$30+ / SRP is $45), and featured here are some swell Instagrammed-images, which I feel would make splendid trading cards to GO WITH the release, no? ... and by that, I meant actual, printed and physical trading cards, no just for online show, thanks :)

The Legends are coming. Bring home #DCLegendsS2 on Blu-ray™ 8/15!

A post shared by DC (@dccomics) on


You’ve seen the SDCC trailer for Season 3, now relive Season 2 with this videos! I’ve certainly enjoyed LEGENDS, and it is one of my Top 3 Fav Superhero-themed shows on TV, and I hope you’ll enjoy them too :)




*Purchase via these Amazon links will help support this blog, thank you!

Comments

POPULAR POSTS