Opening Clips for Marvel’s AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4 Ep.16


Check out the following two clips for Ep.16 for Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 4, where Daisy/Skye wakes up to find she now works for HYDRA, and Ward is back! And he’s not the only one … Featured above is the ending of Ep.15, which preceded the following ep.

Titled "What If..." - this episode begins the third arc of the current season, with “Third Pod” focusing on the individual characters who have dived in the “Framework”, and we get to see their “regrets”.



Truth be told, I’d stopped watching Marvel’s AGENT OF S.H.I.E.L.D. since the Ghost Rider-arc ended in Season 4, “doubting” if they could pull off the rest of the season after the flaming rider … but I admit I had been DEAD WRONG, and as of this past weekend, I have caught up on the ABC Series, and they are now one of my favourite genre shows on television (Right next to DC’s LEGENDS OF TOMORROW), and is essential viewing for me!

I’ll wax lyrical if ever I have the chance, but now, I’ll be savouring the next episode(s)!

"The third pod of the season "ties together [the season] thematically", taking the characters into the virtual world of the Framework, where their lives are different to the real world. This explores "what if" scenarios for many of the characters by showing who they may have been if a major regret of their life was changed. This continues the season's focus on the nature of identity and reality, having "payoff[s] to all the reflection[s] on the past" such as Mack's tragic loss of his daughter and Fitz's troubled relationship with his father. Bennet called the pod "very relevant. It's definitely a theme that I think has been kind of hopping around in pop culture at the moment. But it's kind of like a fun Marvel take on that. For all those people who wished to see these characters in a different light, this is going to be the time for that to happen." Whedon felt that this sort of "what if" storyline would not be interesting early in a series, but is rewarding after spending "80-plus episodes with these characters"." (Read more on Wiki)

(Above poster via etonline.com)

Comments

POPULAR POSTS